The release of industry standard
The following CIQA standards have been approved to by published by China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Association. The standards entered into effect as of Jan 1st, 2021. The number and title of the standard is T/CIQA 15-2020 Specification on freeze-dried pet food and T/CIQA 11-2020 Specification on tofu cat litter. The release of the standards marks the development of China's pet industry in a standardized direction.
2020 China pet industry financing volume hits a 10-year high
The financing volume is rather active amid the Corona.
* 2020-06-16 Chengdu Kanghua Biological Products Co., Ltd. was listed on the Growth Enterprise Market of Shenzhen Stock Exchange
* 2020-09-30 Boqi.com was listed at New York Stock Exchange
* 2020-12-17 BarkBox was listed through special mergers and acquisitions
* 2020-08-31 Cheerwin will be listed in Hong Kong
* 2020-10-13 Tianjin Yiyi has updated pre-disclosure prospectus
* 2020-11-17 Coco Healthcare had GEM previewed
* 2020-11-25 CDBIO has submitted registration in STAR Market
* 2020-12-23 Tianyuan responded to the second round of review inquiries
On September 30, 2020, China E-commerce pet platform Boqi was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The transaction code is BQ, the initial public offering of 7 million shares of ADS, the issue price is 10 US dollars per share, the total amount of funds raised in this public offering is 70 million US dollars.
The investor is IDG Capital (leading investment), Tootou Shidao Investment Fund, Fosun RZ Capital, Fuji Oil Holdings Inc and Yiren Capital (financial consultant), the founder of the financier Zuo Qiang said: Mr. Zoo has accelerated its investment. The speed of the regional layout is expected to increase to 100 stores next year, covering the Yangtze River Delta, including Shanghai, Nanjing, Ningbo and other cities.